Amino Reload - 110 ServingRegular price $84.99
Facts & Questions
- What is Amino Reload?
- BCAAs (Branch Chain amino acids) are made up of three essential amino acids; Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and Valine. As general studies have shown, these components are essential for muscle recovery and overall health as the human body is unable to produce them from other sources of amino acids. Alternatively, they can be ingested through food or supplements.
- Why do I need Amino Reload?
- This product is a staple in any individual’s supplement regimen. Using Amino Reload will increase your overall performance, strength and keep you hydrated in any sport or athletic activity you partake in.
- How do I take Amino Reload?
- BCAAs can be taken in various ways. Amino Reload is designed to take 1 scoop with you pre-workout 30 min before training, and a second scoop during your training.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet, are taking lithium, Levodopa, nitrates, or medication to treat erectile dysfunction; or if you have liver or kidney disorder, epilepsy, high blood pressure, glaucoma and/ or detrusor instability (overactive bladder syndrome). Consumption with natural health products (e.g. medication bitter orange extract, synephrine, ocopamine, ephedra), which increase blood pressure, or other caffeine containing products (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas, guarana, mate) is not recommended. This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep. Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are of child bearing age, have cardiovascular disease or hypertension, diabetes, prostate disorders, or are taking prescription medications. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, of if you are taking blood pressure medications (either hypertensive or antihypertensive), thyroid medications, sympathomimetic, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), decongestant-containing cold preparations (i.e. phenylephrine or pseudoephedrine), products containing ephedra or ephedrine, or other medications which increase blood pressure. May cause parenthesis (pins and needles), headaches, nausea, gastrointestinal discomfort, palpitations and diarrhea. Hypersensitive/ allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. May result in weight gain. For occasional use only.