Night Ops & Ammo ComboRegular price $94.99 Sale price
Compare at $104.98
Ballistic Laboratories AMMO is one of the top cutting edge fat metabolizers on the market today. It is specifically designed to give your body the ingredients needed to metabolize stubborn fat cells and leave you energized. AMMO is strategically formulated to help you perform at your highest level, in and out of the gym - with ingredients such as DENDROBIUM, L-CARNITINE and RASPBERRY KETONES to enhance your mental focus, while breaking down your body's fatty acids. AMMO's metabolic enhancers are fortified with different types of stimulants to leave you energized for hours without the crash - burning calories even after you've left the gym! Try it for yourself and let Ballistic Labs become your first choice in supplements.
Ballistic Laboratories NIGHT OPS is an industry first night time fat metabolizer or daytime non-stimulant metabolizer. NIGHT OPS utilizes key ingredients in four categories to help the body metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates, while aiding in sleep, and promoting relaxation.
Night Ops uses L-Carnitine Tartrate - Green Coffee Bean - Raspberry Ketones - Forslean Coleus Forskholli, which helps metabolize fat without stimulants.
The enhanced blend of Choline, Guggulsterones & Chromium Picolinate, will help with metabolizing carbohydrates.
This is a unique and innovative product - be sure to get your bottle and experience for yourself all the benefits NIGHT OPS has to offer.
Facts & Questions
- What is Night Ops?
- This product is designed for a multitude of uses such as, burning fat, balancing insulin and thyroid levels, suppressing your appetite, and helping you get a good night sleep. Night Ops is designed as a night time fat burner but can also be used as a non-stimulant daytime fat burner as well.
- Why do I need Night Ops?
- If you are having troubles sleeping, binge eating, unhappy about certain stubborn fatty areas then this product is for you! You will awake feeling energetic leaner and happier when you look in the mirror.
- How do I take Night Ops?
- Night Ops can be taken evening or day. If you are taking at night you will need to take 5 capsules on an empty stomach 30 min prior to bed. For daytime use take 5 capsules upon awaking.
- What is Ammo
- This is a four (4) stage time released stimulated fat burner designed to leave you feeling alert all day, while increasing the rate of the body's metabolism.
- Why do I need Ammo?
- This product is specially designed to be a full stimulant fat burner. AMMO will help you exceed your limits of fitness, assisting in an overall feeling of mental alertness, and increasing the body’s metabolism allowing the body to breakdown stubborn built up fat cells.
- How do I take Ammo?
- Start at a low dose to let your body get used to the stimulants. We suggest one (1) capsule upon awakening, and one (1) capsule during the day, and not to be taken later than 4pm. After one week you may increase your dose, not to exceed four (4) capsules per day.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet, are taking lithium, Levodopa, nitrates, or medication to treat erectile dysfunction; or if you have liver or kidney disorder, epilepsy, high blood pressure, glaucoma and/ or detrusor instability (overactive bladder syndrome). Consumption with natural health products (e.g. medication bitter orange extract, synephrine, ocopamine, ephedra), which increase blood pressure, or other caffeine containing products (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas, guarana, mate) is not recommended. This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep. Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are of child bearing age, have cardiovascular disease or hypertension, diabetes, prostate disorders, or are taking prescription medications. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, of if you are taking blood pressure medications (either hypertensive or antihypertensive), thyroid medications, sympathomimetic, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), decongestant-containing cold preparations (i.e. phenylephrine or pseudoephedrine), products containing ephedra or ephedrine, or other medications which increase blood pressure. May cause parenthesis (pins and needles), headaches, nausea, gastrointestinal discomfort, palpitations and diarrhea. Hypersensitive/ allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. May result in weight gain. For occasional use only.