Trigger 2.0Regular price $59.99
Trigger 2.0 is a unique pre-workout formula, specifically formulated with the maximum recommended doses, to help amplify even the most extreme athlete’s training. Using a combination of the highest quality and scientifically proven ingredients, Trigger 2.0 generates muscle protein synthesis, simultaneously giving you the endurance needed for an intense workout.
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Oxide.
Facts & Questions
- What is Trigger 2.0?
- It is a pre-workout which contains ingredients that work together to ramp up your energy and endurance, metabolize body fat while increasing strength and muscle growth.
- Why do I need Trigger 2.0?
- Trigger 2.0 allows you to train at your full potential, essentially allowing you to achieve your fitness goals. It unlocks your mind and body’s ability to push past limits. The extreme focus and intensity our pre-workout gives you will allow you to train harder to make real progress in the gym and break through PRs.
- How do I take Trigger 2.0?
- Mix 1 scoop of Trigger 2.0 into 500ml of water 30 minutes before training. Stack Ballistic Labs Amino Reload with Trigger 2.0 prior to training to allow your body to generate additional muscle mass.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet, are taking lithium, Levodopa, nitrates, or medication to treat erectile dysfunction; or if you have liver or kidney disorder, epilepsy, high blood pressure, glaucoma and/ or detrusor instability (overactive bladder syndrome). Consumption with natural health products (e.g. medication bitter orange extract, synephrine, ocopamine, ephedra), which increase blood pressure, or other caffeine containing products (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas, guarana, mate) is not recommended). This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep. Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are of child bearing age, have cardiovascular disease or hypertension, diabetes, prostate disorders, or are taking prescription medications. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, of if you are taking blood pressure medications (either hypertensive or antihypertensive), thyroid medications, sympathomimetic, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), decongestant-containing cold preparations (i.e. phenylephrine or pseudoephedrine), products containing ephedra or ephedrine, or other medications which increase blood pressure. May cause parenthesis (pins and needles), headaches, nausea, gastrointestinal discomfort, palpitations and diarrhea. Hypersensitive/ allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. May result in weight gain. For occasional use only.